Please note the following:
- Rodeo Entry and Callback Line: 1-800-667-9444 All calls are recorded.
- Rodeo Entry Times are 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saskatchewan Local Time (CST)
- Turn Out / Emergency Line: 1-306-721-2705 Contestants must notify of turnout on or before 11 a.m. on the day that they are scheduled to compete by calling the turnout recording line. If this is not followed, contestant will be treated as a non-notified turnout. When you call the turnout line, state your name, the rodeo and event you are turning out of and state if you are a regular turnout, doctor’s release or visible release. The turnout line is the only official notification after hours.
- All Membership applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. the Friday preceeding the rodeo entry date.
- All Entry Fees must be paid before the end of the rodeo or the contestant will be fined.
Special Event Rule Amendments:
- Breakaway Roping Open gate calf must be roped before entering ally way and horse must not enter alley way.
- Tie Down Roping · Closed gate in the calf roping with option of open gate if conditions permit (if open gate calf must be roped before entering alley way and horse must not enter alley way).
- Drag rule is 6 feet. The run is complete when the cowboy has remounted and seated on his horse, and horse is stepped forward one step and produces slack in the rope. All other CCA rules apply.