Small Town Tour Finale contestants
– Check in will be at the rodeo office at prairie Land Park on Friday.
– There is no entry fee for the tour finale but you do need to check in at office before 6PM on Friday.
– Stall payment will be required at rodeo office
– Weekend wrist-bands can be purchased at rodeo office for companions and family $20/weekend pass. (Tickets are $15 at the door and weekend passes will only be sold at rodeo office during check in).
– Arena will be open for riding until 5:15pm Friday and Saturday.
– Camping is available on the grounds. “No horses tied to the trailer”
– Ramada is promoting a special rate of $109.00/night. The code to use when booking is “small town tour”.
-The Long Branch bar will allow contestants free cover charge and drink specials.
The entries for the Small Town Tour Finale will be on Wednesday October 2nd from 9:30am-2:30pm.
Lipsett Cartage Small Town Rodeo Tour Finale- Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, SK
- Friday October 11, 2019 @7:00PM
- Saturday October 12, 2019 @ 7:00PM
- Battle River Rodeo
- Prairie Rodeo
- October 2, 2019 9:30AM- 2:30PM
- All Contestants with a tour rodeo count of 50% or more of the tour rodeos in each of their events are eligible to enter on entry day. The competing contestant list will be released on Friday October 4, 2019. **This is required as not all qualifying contestants may compete at the Finale and the competitors will roll up in the standings as long as they have their rodeo count, and have entered the Finale.**
- There is no on-line entry for this rodeo (only call-in)
- Contestant Check- in and Stalls will need to be completed at rodeo office before competing.
- Stalls will be $25.00/night, shavings only, and 1 horse per stall
- must clean your own stall or $50 surcharge will apply
- absolutely no penning or tying to the trailer on the grounds so days stalls will also be available for $15.00/day for those that are hauling in each day
- please notify on entry day the number of stalls you will require
For questions and concerns please call Robert @ 306-891-6340 or email at email@example.com