Two scholarships in the amount of $500.00 each, are awarded annually, from the Canadian Cowboys Association.
A candidate for this scholarship must:
- Be a member in good standing with SHSRA.
- Be graduating from High School the year the Scholarship is awarded.
- Provide proof of enrollment to a secondary institution or program prior to the Scholarship being paid out.
- complete the application form in full. Find it here > 2017 CCA High School Rodeo Scholarship Application
- Provide the CCA with a written application (essay form) that includes the following:
- Number of years involved in rodeos
- Events worked in rodeos
- Rodeo Accomplishments
- Rodeo goals
- Education goals
- Financial need (how would the scholarship help your needs)
- A short summary of what rodeo means to you