The Canadian Cowboys Association is closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As our rodeo reason approaches this spring, our Board of Directors will be working closely with all rodeo committees that need to reschedule and will fit them in wherever possible. Please visit the Rodeo Information tab for ongoing updates. If anyone has questions or concerns please contact one of the CCA Directors.
For continuous updates regarding COVID-19, please visit the Health Canada website.
From all of us at the Canadian Cowboys Association, be safe and stay healthy!
2019 STOCK OF THE YEAR
– Check in will be at the rodeo office at prairie Land Park on Friday.
– There is no entry fee for the tour finale but you do need to check in at office before 6PM on Friday.
– Stall payment will be required at rodeo office
– Weekend wrist-bands can be purchased at rodeo office for companions and family $20/weekend pass. (Tickets are $15 at the door and weekend passes will only be sold at rodeo office during check in).
– Arena will be open for riding until 5:15pm Friday and Saturday.
– Camping is available on the grounds. “No horses tied to the trailer”
– Ramada is promoting a special rate of $109.00/night. The code to use when booking is “small town tour”.
– The Long Branch bar will allow contestants free cover charge and drink specials.