HERBERT STAMPEDE 35th Herbert, SK
July 29, 30 & 31, 2022
Friday July 29 @ 6:00pm
Saturday July 30 @ 2:00pm
Sunday July 31 @ 2:00pm
Friday July 29 @ 1:00pm
Stock Contractor: Whiteline Rodeo, Ward Macza 403-601-6805
- SB, BB, BR, CR, SW, LBR, LR/$2500/$125
- JSR, JGB, NBB, NSB /$500/$50
Dual Approved: NO
Awards: Buckles in all events
Local Entries: Monday July 18th, Brian Cornelson, 306-784-7978, email@example.com
On Line Entry Start: Wednesday July 13th
Phone in Entry: Monday July 18th, 9:30am-2:30pm
Call Backs: Thursday July 21st, 11:00am-1:00pm
Prepay Rodeo Entry Fees End: On Line 12:00pm Friday July 22nd
Memberships Due: Friday July 15th by 4:00pm
- John & Bill Klassen Memorial Hi-Point Saddle (Must enter 2 events or more to qualify)
- Darren Friesen Memorial Timed Event Hi-Point Buckle
- All dogs on a leash
- Two head in any major event that has 10 or less entries
Directions: Off of Hwy 1, turn north on 612. West onto S Railway Ave (1st right); left into rodeo grounds
Slack order: Roughstock (if needed), ladies barrels, junior girls, tie down, steer wrestling, breakaway roping & team roping
Exciting news for Canadian Cowboys Association!
In partnership with our CCA rodeo committees and Canadian Finals Breakaway, we have made it an option for our CCA rodeos to be Canadian Finals Breakaway Qualifiers!
We are excited to announce the first rodeo to participate will be the Herbert Stampede! It will take place on July 29th, 30th, and 31st!
– Sidepot Fee is $200
– Rodeo will run as normal, CCA Breakaway Roping event rules will be in place.
– Must have minimum of 5 entries in sidepot to be eligible to be a CFB qualifier.
– The amount of contestants that qualify will follow CFB guidelines.
– Contestants will send sidepot fees by etransfer to Michelle Marcenko by noon on the first day of given rodeo(If rodeo begins on a Friday, then deadline is noon Friday). Contestants will also send confirmation phone/text to Michelle to advise of which rodeo the sidepot fee is for and to get contestant name on the list. If Michelle does not respond a confirmation by noon on first day of given rodeo, then the contestant should assume they are not on the list and their sidepot fee wasn’t received. Etransfers to Michelle Marcenko at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 306-476-7288.
– Michelle and Breakaway director will analyze results and send to CFB in 48 hours after completion of rodeo. Breakaway director and Michelle will advise contestants of which rodeos are CFB qualifiers and with the results after each rodeo. Check Canadian Cowboys Association Facebook page for updates.
– Contact Jillian Switzer, Breakaway director, for any further questions.