Please take note of the following changes that will be in effect for the 2020 CCA Rodeo Season. (more…)
Left to Right:
Brady Chappel (Team Roping – Heeler), Braidy Davies (Team Roping – Header), Brady Bertram (Bareback), Coleman Watt (Saddle Bronc), Jeff Heggie (Steer Wrestling), Adam Gilchrist (High Point), Chad Hartman (Bull Riding), Riley Warren (Tie-Down Roping), James Perrin (Junior Steer), Kaybree Zunti (Junior Barrels), Dana Lovell (Ladies Barrels).
2019 STOCK OF THE YEAR
– Check in will be at the rodeo office at prairie Land Park on Friday.
– There is no entry fee for the tour finale but you do need to check in at office before 6PM on Friday.
– Stall payment will be required at rodeo office
– Weekend wrist-bands can be purchased at rodeo office for companions and family $20/weekend pass. (Tickets are $15 at the door and weekend passes will only be sold at rodeo office during check in).
– Arena will be open for riding until 5:15pm Friday and Saturday.
– Camping is available on the grounds. “No horses tied to the trailer”
– Ramada is promoting a special rate of $109.00/night. The code to use when booking is “small town tour”.
– The Long Branch bar will allow contestants free cover charge and drink specials.
Exciting news – the Canadian Cowboys Association will be connected with the Rodeo Report on CKRM beginning July 1st! Be sure to tune in – daily following the Noon Sports. (more…)
Rodeo Entry and Callback Line: 1-800-667-9444 only answered on entry day and Thursdays for call backs.
Rodeo Entry Times are 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saskatchewan Local Time (CST)
Turn Out / Emergency Line: 1-306-721-2705 Contestants must notify of turnout on or before 11 a.m. on the day that they are scheduled to compete by calling the turnout recording line. If this is not followed, contestant will be treated as a non-notified turnout. When you call the turnout line, state your name, number the rodeo and event you are turning out of and if you are a regular turnout, doctor’s release or visible release. The turnout line is the only official notification after hours.
[ Modified: 2019-07-18 ]
Dear CCA membership as of this morning (May 24,2018) we are terminating our agreement with the Lakeland Rodeo Association. Regarding our co-approving 5 rodeos with each association. We cannot be involved with an association that will not accept our complete membership at their rodeos. We sincerely apologize to the CCA membership, committees, contractors and anyone that may have been affected by this decision. Moving forward we are having the LRA remove everyone that is a CCA member from Tofield entries.
Entry and call back number 1-800-667-9444 this line is ONLY answered on entry and call back days
To turn out, Medical or Vet out you must call and leave a message on the turn out line 306-721-2705 this line is checked by the rodeo secretaries not the CCA office
For any other inquiries you may have please call the CCA office at 306-721-2700
For 2018 there is going to not only be a Ladies Barrel Rep but now also a Junior Barrel Rep.
The Junior Barrel Rep WILL NOT be responsible for making markers, packing tapes, shovels, etc-.
Each Junior member will only have to be the Junior Barrel Rep at one rodeo this season.
There might be some rodeos throughout the summer without a Junior Rep depending how on the draw is.
The office will mark it on the draw just like it is on the ladies. This will only apply to CCA carded members.
Any questions contact Alex (403-502-1288)
This line is only answered on entry days and for callbacks
Turn Out Line – 306-721-2705
this line is checked by the rodeo secretaries